In March Culture Shock launched, Wonder PL, the world’s first curated video platform for quality lifestyle content with a broader range of categories including wellness, culture, home and family, food and entertainment.With online video users expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016, Wonder PL is a new age video platform that supports professional content creators and offers consumers a rich, advertising-free consumer experience across the web, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Smart backers include Universal Music Group, Pascal Cagni (formerly General Manager, Vice President, Apple Europe, Middle East & Africa EMEA), Qualcomm Ventures and Andrew Creighton (President & Co-Founder of VICE Media).
Culture Shock is delighted to announce the launch of Wonder PL, the world’s first video platform for quality lifestyle content. Culture Shock is a Featured Partner and Content Provider collaborating with Wonder PL
For launch, Culture Shock curated exclusive and original content partners including
- The National Film Board of Canada, ground breaking interactive works & the winner of 12 Academy Awards.
- MOCA.tv, the video channel of the Museum of Contemporary art, Los Angeles.
- Open Road Media, global digital publishing company.
- Stash Media, world’s largest online library of Design & Animation.
- Cathrine Westergaard, fashion photographer & videographer.
- Cool Hunting, award-winning publication, synonymous with seeking inspiration
- The Future of Story Telling, exploring how technology is revolutionizing the art, business & practice of storytelling.
- North of New York, Storytelling Company based in New York City.
- Souvenirs From Earth, TV as art. On-air on French and German cable networks.
- SENSEight, mash ups of creativity, technology, commerce, science and the senses.
with new partners being added every day.
Culture Shock was engaged as the US Agency of Record by Wonder PL CEO & Founder, Sofia Fenichell, creator of Rockpack, in Novermber of 2013 to develop the brand platform and bring the product to market. As lead brand strategist and consultants, we conceived of the product name, crafted brand messaging and positioning language, contributed to brand identity and design, business development, marketing communications planning and digital launch strategy in addition to curating top content partners. Since launch, we have been featured on the iTunes Homepage in 12 countries under Best New Apps and featured in Education and Entertainment.
We invite you to discover the platform by downloading the free app and visit our featured Culture Shock category and channel. With a new redesign currently underway scheduled to launch in April and professional video tools including data driven programming, click to purchase options and VOD options, we are exicted to share more announcements about Wonder PL.
The world is full of Wonder, you just need to know where to find it.